Thank you for being interested in interning with The Colt Show! This is a fast-paced industry and it will provide a great deal of knowledge in entertainment, communication, business, politics, and various other fields--this is not our primary objective, however. Our focus is on self-growth regardless if you are an intern, a producer, a guest on the show, a sponsor, an audience member, or the host--we all have a personal legend and we want to help you discover what your vocation is and provide whatever guidance we need to in order to help you achieve greatness. I look forward to working with you on our journeys in life together!
"You become what you believe!"-- Oprah Winfrey
- Digital Media: Our interns work on a little bit of everything, with opportunities to learn the music, television, film, branding, and social impact industries from every angle. This role is for the active learner who is hungry for new experiences and ready to bring their own ideas to life.
- Audience Management: We are looking for people who enjoy meeting new people every week. Creating ideas to enhance the audience member's experience will be a fun task that will involve creating games and activities for the audience to participate in.
- Talent Coordination: We are looking for an intern with a deep passion for personal development, who keeps their eye out all the time, and who can bring the best of the best on the show. You will learn the business side of the industry from a perspective rarely available elsewhere, and have the opportunity to contribute directly to the team.
- Content Development: We are currently looking for an intern to assist in content development, with responsibilities including but not limited to reading and reviewing scripts, conducting research, and providing feedback on current projects and filmmaker submissions.
- Ability to solve creative, organizational, or communications problems proactively
- Passion for Film, Branding, and/or Entertainment space
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Apple & Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to be a part of a fast paced team
- Albuquerque based
- Open to new types of learning experiences
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
- What inspires you each day?
- What's your favorite joke?
- What excites you about working at CMB?
- What's one thing we should know about you?
- What's your favorite TV show, movie or book?
- What is your passion and why?
EMAIL ELENA@THECOLTSHOW.COM WITH RESUME, COVER LETTER, & QUESTIONS TO APPLY.