The Colt Show is brought to you by CMB, LLC in partnership with uStudios. Colt Balok, on a journey of self-growth, invites guests on his show to talk about love, success and the importance of human connection. The six segments include serious and entertaining interviews as well as the promotion of charitable organizations. The Colt Show will be premiering soon, and we are looking for motivated & enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
The Colt Show seeks a sociable, highly motivated individual to conduct development operations and acquire sponsorships. This position requires someone who wants to excel at sales and development skills. This person needs to be able to speak to business managers and owners with confidence. It requires someone who is sharp and on their game at all times. The Director of Development will be the central contact for all sponsorship inquiries.
This is a great opportunity to learn about sales and development in the media industry. This position will grant a great deal of freedom to take the reigns, try new things, and learn from different interactions & experiences. This person will need to acquire a strong confidence in The Colt Show and our mission.
Our ideal new addition to the team will be accustom to working in a rapid paced environment. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent oral and written communication skills; can handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously; has superior organizational and anticipatory skills; demonstrates sound judgment, has the ability to think on their feet, and can maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Someone who will thrive on our team is a person who shows initiative, is resourceful, inquisitive and enjoys problem solving, and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Reach out to organizations and develop relationships in order to acquire monetary sponsorships in support of our various segments.
- Track interactions & conversations in a way that allows the analyzation and adjustment of development strategy.
- Proactive completion of correspondence, including receiving & answering phone calls & emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Update and maintain excel documents that track progress and activity.
- Maintain and manage confidential information.
- Ability to create strong, positive relationships with professionals of all backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including patience and flexibility to work with clients and adapt to different types of personalities.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Ability to analyze performance and adapt in order to create and change development strategy.
- Must be polished and poised, with grace under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgement, and significant initiative.
- Willingness to work & communicate exceptionally well with internal and external persons.
- Demonstrates proactive problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Approach work with a strong sense of purpose, competence, authority and compassion.
- Willingness to work with others.
- Willingness to learn and grow as an individual.
Answer the following questions for application:
- What inspires you each day?
- What's your favorite joke?
- What excites you about working at CMB?
- What's one thing we should know about you?
- What's your favorite TV show, movie or book?
- What is your passion and why?
EMAIL ELENA@THECOLTSHOW.COM WITH RESUME, COVER LETTER, & QUESTIONS TO APPLY.