The Colt Show is brought to you by CMB, LLC in partnership with uStudios. Colt Balok, on a journey of self-growth, invites guests on his show to talk about love, success and the importance of human connection. The six segments include serious and entertaining interviews as well as the promotion of charitable organizations. The Colt Show will be premiering soon, and we are looking for motivated & enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
The Colt Show seeks a creative & visually oriented individual to be our on-set creative director. This position needs a creative mind who is on their game at all times. The Creative Producer will direct the visual aspects during filming of The Colt Show and be relied upon to make sure desired shots are captured on camera. This is a great opportunity to gain first-hand directing experience in the film industry.
Our ideal new addition to the team will be accustomed to excelling in a rapid paced environment. This person will need to have our be willing to acquire an in depth knowledge of film and camera direction. We are looking for someone with a creative and detail-oriented eye, demonstrates sound judgment, has the ability to think on their feet, and can maintain a high level of professionalism.
Someone who will thrive on our team is a person who shows initiative, is resourceful, and thrives in a collaborative environment. It will be required for our Creative Director to attend each tech rehearsal and taping of The Colt Show.
- Manage stage direction during rehearsals and tapings of The Colt Show
- Work collaboratively with creative and editing team to envision desired footage.
- Work collaboratively with camera operators to capture the desired footage.
- Direct and correct camera angle and shots.
- Direct and correct both Colt and guests on camera.
- Experience with visual arts, such as film or photography is preferred.
- Strong creative skills.
- Able to verbally express vision for video content.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong attention to detail is crucial.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all situations. Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgement, and significant initiative.
- Approach work with a strong sense of purpose, competence, authority and compassion.
- Able to work well with others.
- Willing to learn and grow as an individual.
Answer the following questions for application:
- What inspires you each day?
- What's your favorite joke?
- What excites you about working at CMB?
- What's one thing we should know about you?
- What's your favorite TV show, movie or book?
- What is your passion and why?
EMAIL ELENA@THECOLTSHOW.COM WITH RESUME, COVER LETTER, & QUESTIONS TO APPLY.